1. Leave bandage on for around an hour.
2. Wash hands before cleaning tattoo.
3. Once bandage is removed wash with antibacterial soap and warm water. Do NOT re-bandage.
4. Pat dry and wait 10-15 minutes before you apply an ointment.
5. Apply a thin layer of ointment; fully rubbing it in. Do not leave any extra on the surface of the skin.
6. Repeat steps 2-4 a couple times a day. Do Not apply an ointment without washing it first. Switch to a thinner lotion after 7 days.
7. Your new tattoo is going to flake and peel in the final stages of healing. This is normal, so please do not pick at it. Do not go swimming or tanning for at least 2 weeks.
Leave the Recovery Derm Shield on for 3-4 days as recommended by your artist.
It will protect your tattoo during it's healing process.
After the 3-4 days, gently peel away the Derm Shield back over itself. This will work best while under warm, running water.
Once it has all been removed, wash your tattoo with unscented soap and warm water.
Use unscented lotion for the remainder of the healing process.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us